- Q: What is the age range for MoonBot?
A: MoonBot is designed for kids 8 years or older.
- Q: Where can I order MoonBot Kit
A: You can order MoonBot from Amazon or our partner SteamFun
- Q: What programming language does MoonBot support?
A: MoonBot support scratch-like block based programming language via its Android APP and the Mixly suite. It also supports C/C++ programming via Arduino IDE. For more details please see Programming the MoonBot.
- Q: Does MoonBot have battery?
A: MoonBot Kit have lithium rechargeable battery included. You can charge it using the included USB cable.
- Q: I programmed MoonBot using Mixly and overwrite the original firmware. Can I restore the remote control firmware?
A: Yes, you can restore the firmware, please follow the steps in Programming the MoonBot.
- Q: Can MoonBot talk to you?
A: MoonBot has a speaker module that can play various voice and sound files. It can be programmed to talk to you. However, it does not have any voice recognition module to respond to your command.